Monthly Archives: January 2012
Have you ever wondered about your life’s purpose? What am I going to do? Why am I here? What is my purpose? How do I deal with me? When am I going to realize who I am?
The only way is to thoroughly look inside yourself, to see yourself. The real you. There is a way to begin the endless journey of self-exploration, to reap the benefits of clarity of mind, as to where you are right now, in the here-and-now. Here is an analytical technique that I once used to begin my own journey inside myself. These are clues that you can change accordingly to your indigenous location in life. This is a template that will give you insight into the spiritual you, the real you. You are the Captain, I am the guide. Let’s go to work. Let’s begin to explore you, from the inside out.
1. Love to sing. 2. Write, read. 3. Communicate. 4. Must be fun, joyful, playful. So, the collective answer is: I love to read, write, communicate, and have fun.
2. What part of my present job or life activities do I thoroughly enjoy? #1. Traveling, seeing new lands and new faces, sights and sounds.
3. What do I naturally do well? #1. Communicate, read, write, sing. #2. Empathic towards others.
4. What are my greatest successes today? #1. Photography, custom made mailbox, tutor for Operation Upgrade, teaching people how to read, volunteer for the homeless, helped a lady that had mental problems, gave blood, Lovology Research Project, a ministry. Shucks, I’ve even written a book about my research in “Practical Meditation.”
5. Are there causes of which I feel exceedingly passionate about? Sure: #1. World Peace, saving mankind from itself, inner discovery, embrace God as my saviour, promote positive mental and physical health worldwide.
6. What are the most important lessons that I have learned in my life? #1. Prepare before entering into any situation. #2. Do not procrastinate. #3. Be decisive. #4. Be truthful, even if it hurts, period. #5. Mind my own business. #6. Stay out of trouble, especially if it is wrong or you sense that it will negatively effect you in the future. #7. Be forgiving. #8. Be tolerant. #9. Love one another. #10. Do not judge others, unless you are prepared to be judged. #11. Help, do not hinder. #12. Let God be God.
7. Are there some issues or perceived problems that have occured over and over again? Yes: #1. I kept trying to operate a business venture, and had to let it go because of frustration, loss of self-esteem, desire, perseverness, letdown, not enough money or spiritual willpower to continue.
8. What do you dream about? Peace, happyness, love, adventure, financial stability, physically healthy, being debt free.
9. Imagine writing your own epitath. What do I want to be remembered for at the end of my life? #1. I got my affairs straightened out with God and my loved ones. #2. Finding my true self and broadcasting it to the world. #3. My home and family members was left secure, financially and spiritually.
10. What would I do if I knew that I could not fail? #1. Start a program of world peace, a movement toward peace and prosperity through God and mankind, that the world has never seen. #2. Become the motovative teacher of Godly things on the ground, to lead from Chaos to Reality, on to Divine Consciousness. #3. Implement my life purpose, forget any and all fears or forms of fear. #4. Go to church, sing, read, write, communicate to all willing to hear about the beauty that still exist in mankind and of the world. Work for peace and harmony around the globe for all peoples of the earth for the rest of my life. Why, because I have found me, and the Me inside is a whole part of the body of everything. I am no longer alone, I will be free, to persue my life’s purpose, for what ever it blossoms to be. The final Epitathical clue. The only thing that I really own in this world is me, and that is good.
Hopefully those clues up there helps someone to go inside themselves to complete their very own journey to self discovery and realization. We are all worth more that we realize. Discover yourself, no one else can do it for you. Open up your mind and see yourself as a diamond in the rough, waiting for the master diamond cutter to cut all of the little facets into the body of the jewel, and watch yourself shine like a million dazzling points of light. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Fair enough? I never said it would be easy. Never-the-less, find your own way home.
I did my part, I actually lived thru all that stuff up there and there’s more to go. Hopefully you can find yourself too. Just look into the mirror, look real hard and deep. Your spirit is looking thru your eyes at it’s physical self, where it lives, it lives inside of you, and it likes what it sees. Peace
This blog is a deep seated, heart felt subject from the heart of Lovology as a Theocentric Philosopher, that has taken the time to think thru this insightful rendition. I am quite sure everyone has their opinion regarding how they want to approach the subject of smoking. Their defenses, or their justifications protecting their right to smoke and destroy themselves from within. I only ask, why? Why would you do that, just because you can do whatever you want, is that the best answer? Let’s see what we have here thru exploration of the mind.
Do you still remember what happened when you inhaled your first long-draw on a cig? Remember the coughing, choking, wheezing, and nausea, sputtering and gasping? Remember? Do you realize what was happening, really happening at that first inhalation of smoke? Your body was telling you that it did not want that foreign stuff inside it. The body was rejecting that awful smelly toxic smoke that you had just willfully inhaled into it. But you did not pay any attention to those warnings, you just kept on forcing the body to inhale that poison till the body finally gave in to your demands and allowed you to enslave it with the will-power of your mind. The human mind is exceedingly powerful, especially when it decides to doing something good or bad. The human spirit has to learn what is good or bad from trial and error, hopefully, and do good. The subconscious mind inside the body caused the cells of the flesh to respond by rejection of what you are forcing upon it, but the unlearned mindset with will-power forces the programing into the cells to accept your will, from the conscious mind. The conscious mind is our awake mind where the state of objection resides. The conscious decision maker, not the subconscious mind that warns you is in charge of will-power that enslaves.
Now, just because you have learned to smoke, the body still rejects this abuse. Otherwise where do you think emphysema, tuberculosis, COPD and other ills that damages your lungs come from? This is the body rejecting in the strongest way it can for you to stop smoking. But you still don’t listen. The body is now enslaved by your mind’s will-power over your physical self. The body still do not like the smoke, but it has learned to put up with your abusive enslavement, it has to tolerate your will-power, because your will-power is spiritual law of the mind over matter. This is a sad thing to do to the only thing that you really own on this earth. You are on your way to destroying yourself from within. Why do that? Surely you love yourself or maybe someone else loves you. Or, do you know what love is? Think! And then make a wise decision regarding your own decision to commit slow-self-imposed-suicide. This is real in the spiritual and real world. Think!
Now, I will take this matter onto another level of thought.
Wave patterns are necessary to store memory in brain receptor areas. Each habit has it’s own storage area in the brain, and this requires energy, electrical voltage, and chemicals, which the body started manufacturing at your first smoke. At that first smoke you needed to know that your body required certain vitamin supplements to help counter the radical damage that the smoking was causing, by depleting certain natural chemicals for the body’s immune system. Vitamin C, D, E and CoQ10 is some of those organ saving nutrients that are being wiped out by smoking. I bet you never thought about that, did you? Think!
Objective thinking, planning on sight, sounds, smells and olfactory nerves. Acceptance or resistance, analytic, such as lacing your shoes, or smoking. The first time being the beginning of all future repetitions.
Storage area for pre-recordings in the brain. Repeat date and experiences in memory storage areas, like dreams, visualization, reflexes from memory. Objective storage area from consciousness. Brain wave patterns recognized here, like lacing your shoes Automatically for life. Smoking Automatically, and Repetitiously over and over again relentlessly. All repetitions forever played back to you, non stop. Like a broken record.
Auto-immune system, body temperature. Thoughts originate and pass up to the Subconscious for use later. intuitional factors, insight, love, spirit, soul-fire awakens here and lives here. The most powerful part of your mind. This is where God lives, inside you.
Take control of your life in all ways. Smoking has no power over you, nor does anything or anyone else, except the Creator that lives inside you. You are worth more than you really know, way more than the sum totals of your parts. Useless and destructive habits has no place being inside such a wonderful house which is the physical body, where your Spirit lives. Activate that same power that you used to put your body into slavery and bondage. Use that same power to free yourself of the chains around your mind that is keeping you down on the ground. Use that self-same power to stop what you started. Stop smoking those awful “Coffin Nails and Cancer Sticks,” NOW! It is your will-power waiting for you to take command and set your body free. Setting things right again. Be free, be at peace. LOVE YOURSELF!