“To Teach, Counsel, Educate and help Heal the Chosen Few”
TOOLS FOR THE MIND
- Philosophy; to search for the truth. The synthesis of all learning.
- Religion; belief systems and their Gods.
- Psychology; the science of mental processes and behavior.
- Ontology; the study of being, a state or quality of having existence.
- Epistemology; the studies of the nature or origin of words.
- Cosmology; the study of the structure of the Universe.
- Ethics; right or good behavior, moral principals.
- Dignity; to have honor, prestige, high self esteem, poise, self respect and good appearance.
- Virtue; moral excellence, good qualities.
- Integrity; rigid adherence to a code or standard set of values. Unimpaired soundness, whole and complete. A mental or physical adhesive that binds things together.
- Wisdom; that which is right, true or lasting (God gives us this freely), the most important tool for the mind.
- Metaphysics; the study of first principals and ultimate realities, causes and their effects. Including Ontology, Epistemology and Cosmology, as well as Holistic thought. A speculative and Critical Philosophy.
- Last but not least: I am a Theocentric Philosopher and Metaphysician that believes in God Therefore, go inside your Heart and Mind. God wants to talk to you too. May tomorrow be good to you. Peace-out.
About Doctor Love
I am a Theocentric Philosopher and Metaphysical Scientist, researching the Immutable Principles of God, Mankind, Life, Death and Love. I believe in the intrinsic spiritual nature of God, period, none other.
I am also the creator of Lovology. Lovology was an idea in 1981, and was born in 2000, and officially registered and copyrighted in the Library of Congress. Lovology is: A concept, based upon ancient wisdom and new knowledge. It is also represented by the seal (icon) of the five spirits: God, Mankind, Life, Death and Love itself. Embracing the vital principal and animating force that is believed to exist in all things. I am the bearer of the last name "Love".
After 5 1/2 years of intense studying while on the road, I graduated with an accredited Ph.D in Metaphysics in the year 2000, at 55-yo. I earned my Doctorate of Divinity in 1981 and was granted an Honorary Doctorate in Philosophy in Religion in 1993. In 2008, I wrote my first book, that is in the Library Of Congress, that I have not had the funds to publish yet. But I will. The name of the book is: Lovology Research Project Book 1; Practical Meditation. This is a Path, for the chosen few, to get to know yourself, thru exploration of inner space, the final frontier. The Catalystic ingredient immersed into Mind and Matter to discern the truth. There is more to come, hopefully, God willing and the creek don't rise. Peace.
Posted on November 22, 2020, in Lovology. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment