Clues To My Life’s Purpose.
Have you ever wondered about your life’s purpose? What am I going to do? Why am I here? What is my purpose? How do I deal with me? When am I going to realize who I am?
The only way is to thoroughly look inside yourself, to see yourself. The real you. There is a way to begin the endless journey of self-exploration, to reap the benefits of clarity of mind, as to where you are right now, in the here-and-now. Here is an analytical technique that I once used to begin my own journey inside myself. These are clues that you can change accordingly to your indigenous location in life. This is a template that will give you insight into the spiritual you, the real you. You are the Captain, I am the guide. Let’s go to work. Let’s begin to explore you, from the inside out.
1. Love to sing. 2. Write, read. 3. Communicate. 4. Must be fun, joyful, playful. So, the collective answer is: I love to read, write, communicate, and have fun.
2. What part of my present job or life activities do I thoroughly enjoy? #1. Traveling, seeing new lands and new faces, sights and sounds.
3. What do I naturally do well? #1. Communicate, read, write, sing. #2. Empathic towards others.
4. What are my greatest successes today? #1. Photography, custom made mailbox, tutor for Operation Upgrade, teaching people how to read, volunteer for the homeless, helped a lady that had mental problems, gave blood, Lovology Research Project, a ministry. Shucks, I’ve even written a book about my research in “Practical Meditation.”
5. Are there causes of which I feel exceedingly passionate about? Sure: #1. World Peace, saving mankind from itself, inner discovery, embrace God as my saviour, promote positive mental and physical health worldwide.
6. What are the most important lessons that I have learned in my life? #1. Prepare before entering into any situation. #2. Do not procrastinate. #3. Be decisive. #4. Be truthful, even if it hurts, period. #5. Mind my own business. #6. Stay out of trouble, especially if it is wrong or you sense that it will negatively effect you in the future. #7. Be forgiving. #8. Be tolerant. #9. Love one another. #10. Do not judge others, unless you are prepared to be judged. #11. Help, do not hinder. #12. Let God be God.
7. Are there some issues or perceived problems that have occured over and over again? Yes: #1. I kept trying to operate a business venture, and had to let it go because of frustration, loss of self-esteem, desire, perseverness, letdown, not enough money or spiritual willpower to continue.
8. What do you dream about? Peace, happyness, love, adventure, financial stability, physically healthy, being debt free.
9. Imagine writing your own epitath. What do I want to be remembered for at the end of my life? #1. I got my affairs straightened out with God and my loved ones. #2. Finding my true self and broadcasting it to the world. #3. My home and family members was left secure, financially and spiritually.
10. What would I do if I knew that I could not fail? #1. Start a program of world peace, a movement toward peace and prosperity through God and mankind, that the world has never seen. #2. Become the motovative teacher of Godly things on the ground, to lead from Chaos to Reality, on to Divine Consciousness. #3. Implement my life purpose, forget any and all fears or forms of fear. #4. Go to church, sing, read, write, communicate to all willing to hear about the beauty that still exist in mankind and of the world. Work for peace and harmony around the globe for all peoples of the earth for the rest of my life. Why, because I have found me, and the Me inside is a whole part of the body of everything. I am no longer alone, I will be free, to persue my life’s purpose, for what ever it blossoms to be. The final Epitathical clue. The only thing that I really own in this world is me, and that is good.
Hopefully those clues up there helps someone to go inside themselves to complete their very own journey to self discovery and realization. We are all worth more that we realize. Discover yourself, no one else can do it for you. Open up your mind and see yourself as a diamond in the rough, waiting for the master diamond cutter to cut all of the little facets into the body of the jewel, and watch yourself shine like a million dazzling points of light. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Fair enough? I never said it would be easy. Never-the-less, find your own way home.
I did my part, I actually lived thru all that stuff up there and there’s more to go. Hopefully you can find yourself too. Just look into the mirror, look real hard and deep. Your spirit is looking thru your eyes at it’s physical self, where it lives, it lives inside of you, and it likes what it sees. Peace