My friends I must say, that I am about to embark on a most wonderous and controversial trip into the realities of the reality of the Holy Bible. Believers have faith and needs no proof. Nonbelievers may or may not want proof, because some do not believe anyway. But if you have an enquiring mind and have a desire to open up to the possibilities of knowledge speeding up in the later days, then here are a few tidbits that your spiritual mind will relish in all it’s glory. Proofs that the Bible is real. Walk into the light of knowledge.
Noah’s Ark: Archaeological expeditions in Turkey has according to many reports and verifications has found Noah’s Ark. This big boat had two of every kind of animals, birds, humans, insects too I suppose, plants and etc. It is located on Mount Ararat. Some Monks has also located this vessel. The exact dimensions match what the Bible has said according to cubits in length and certain other artifacts was found there to verify it. Remember the 40 days and 40 nights of rain? Well it’s online for anyone to see. Go explore and prove it for yourself.
The Tower of Babel: This is the tower that a group of hapless humans decided to build, to get to Heaven. God thought different about this endeavor and tore it down and dispersed the people all over the earth. It is located near the Black Sea in or near Babylon in the great city of Mesopotamia. The tower is supposed to still be standing as a relic.
Sodom and Gomorrah: Remember this one? Those two words are everyday words today. They have been changed to hide their realities of what they really mean in the Hebrew language. God hated sin so much that he told Abraham to get his wife and family and go, that he was going to destroy the city. This is a sad story indeed. Archaeologists found these cities by using trajectory sound measuring tools, to calculate the sound from earth into space and back. They had to dig down four layers I think, because in those days people tore down buildings and covered them up instead of removing the remains like we do today. According to the explorers the most shocking thing was this; the buildings did not burn from the ground up, they actually burned from the top-down. We all know that fire burns up. then how did this happen? According to research, Sodom and Gomorrah was hit by a meteor storm, which totally destroyed miles and miles of land and buildings. it was many years before the land was usable again. Brimstone was also located there, and still is. The only place on earth that this has happened.
Walls of Jericho: Archaeologists found this one too. In the city of Jericho West Bank at Tell es-Sultan, also known as Tel Jericho in the West Bank of Israel.
Sign of Jonah: Remember Jesus was constantly being asked by his Disciples, what are the signs of the last days. Jesus finally decided to settle them down a bit and told them “to look for the sign of Jonah.” Now the sign of Jonah is here today. Have you noticed a symbol of a fish on some peoples cars and trucks and signs? Well a few thousand years ago Christianity was under attack. Therefore the believers that wanted to congregate had to do so in hidden places like the forest or caves. So they would draw or cut a symbol of a fish into a tree, on the ground and etc., with the mouth of the fish pointing in the direction of their rendezvous point. It was a fish symbol. Located in the same area that Jonah was supposed to be. He was told by God to go to Nineveh, but instead he chose to go to Tarshish. He was cast overboard in a storm and swallowed up by a giant fish. Days later he agreed to go to Nineveh. The fish vomited him up on the bank. Apparently someone there saw this awesome sight and decided to engrave a fish with a man in his mouth on a box or wall inside of a cave. Archaeologists using coordinates and historical information from the locals, found the cave. Not knowing what was in there actually, they ventured inside and discovered the sign of Jonah. That sign is the sign that Jesus said was the sign of the last days. I believe that we are starting to experience this revelation right now. Look at our world and discern the truth.
Jesus Family: In the Talpiot Tombs in Israel, under an apartment building these Archaeologists found the bone boxes of Jesus’ family, his mother and brothers. Last but not least they found a box with the inscriptions “Yaweh” scratched into the wood.
The parting of the Red Sea: Archaeologists went scuba diving to the bottom of that sea, and found the remains of the bones of horses, weapons, artifacts of the Egyptian army, and their King, and his Chariot. His skeleton has holes stomped into it by his horses. You see the Red Sea is extremely salty. Therefore the remains never really decayed completely, they were preserved by the salt for many years, to be discovered by man and woman. Also science says an extraordinary wind or something did cause the water to part or recede at that particular spot thousands of years ago. Archaeology proves that that Book and thusly our God is REAL. Go and finish exploring for your own sense of reality in our wonderful creator. I dare you!! You may experience “JOY.”
The 38 Flower Essences for Emotional Support
Dr. BG Love, DD., Ph.D
Lovology Research Project
The 38 Flower Essence Healers
by Dr. Edward Bach (Creator and Founder)
Graduate: Certificate of Award; Flower Essence Practitioner Course.
Herbal Healer Academy. Dec. 24, 1997
1. AGRIMONY: For treating patients suffering inner torture, which they try to dissemble behind a facade of cheerfulness. Often used as a remedy for alcoholism.
2. ASPEN: For treating apprehension – a sense of dread without knowing why; unexplainable anxiety; presentiments; anxiety for no known reason.
3. BEECH: For a patient who is critical and intolerant of others; arrogant.
4. CENTAURY: For treating weakness of will; patients who let themselves be exploited or imposed upon; subservience; difficulty in saying “no”; doormat syndrome.
5. CERATO: For treating those who doubt their own judgment and intuition, and seek the advice of others; easily influenced and impressionable.
6. CHERRY PLUM: For treating a patient suffering from uncontrolled, irrational thoughts; fear of losing control and doing something terrible; fear of “going crazy”; uncontrolled bursts of temper; impulsive; suicidal.
7. CHESTNUT BUD: Treats refusal to learn by experience; continually repeating the same mistakes.
8. CHICORY: Treats the possessive patient who demands respect or attention (selfishness), likes others to conform to their standards; martyr syndrome; patient who interferes and manipulates.
9. CLEMATIS: Treats patient who is indifferent, inattentive, daydreaming, absent-minded, escapist from reality.
10. CRAB APPLE: “The Cleanser Flower” treats patients who feel unclean or ashamed of ailments; those who suffer from self-disgust / -hatred; house pride.
11. ELM: Treats the patient who is temporarily overcome by inadequacy or responsibility, though normally quite capable.
12. GENTIAN: Treats despondence; patients who are easily discouraged and rejected; skeptical, pessimistic; depression, where the cause is known.
13. GORSE: Treats the patient who is desperate, without hope; “Oh, what’s the use?”; defeatist.
14. HEATHER:Treats patients who are obsessed with their own troubles and experiences; talkative bores; poor listeners.
15. HOLLY: Treats patients who are jealous, envious, vengeful, or suspicious.
16. HONEYSUCKLE: For nostalgic patients who dwell in the past; homesickness.
17. HORNBEAM: Treats the “Monday morning blues” but once started, task usually fulfilled; mental fatigue; procrastination.
18. IMPATIENS: Treats impatience, irritability, patients who behave in a melodramatic manner.
19. LARCH: Treats despondency due to lack of self-confidence; expects failure, so fails to make the attempt; has the ability, yet feels inferior.
20. MIMULUS: Treats fear of known things, fear of the world; shyness, timidity, bashfulness.
21. MUSTARD: Treats “dark cloud” of depression that descends for no known reason and which can lift just as suddenly, making patient downcast, saddened, and low.
22. OAK: Treats brave, determined types who struggle on in illness and against adversity despite setbacks; plodders, never resting.
23. OLIVE: Treats those drained of energy, for whom every task is an effort; the physically fatigued.
24. PINE: Treats feelings of guilt; self-blame for the mistakes of others; feelings of unworthiness.
25. RED CHESTNUT: Treats excessive care for, and concern for, others, especially those held dear.
26. ROCK ROSE:Treats patients who are alarmed, panicky, full of trepidation.
27. ROCK WATER: Treats patients who are hard on themselves, often overworked, rigid, self-denying; ascetic.
28. SCLERANTHUS: Treats uncertainty, indecision, vacillation; fluctuating moods.
29. STAR OF BETHLEHEM: Treats all the effects of serious news, or fright following an accident, etc.; release from trauma, no matter how long ago it took place.
30. SWEET CHESTNUT: Treats absolute dejection; the feeling that one has reached the limits of what one can stand.
31. VERVAIN: Treats over-enthusiasm, over-effort, straining; for patients who are fanatical, high-strung, incensed, or inordinately frustrated by injustices.
32. VINE: Treats patients who are dominating, inflexible, ambitious, tyrannical, or autocratic; arrogant pride; those considered good leaders.
33. WALNUT: Protection remedy against powerful influences, helps adjustment to transition or change, e.g., puberty, menopause, divorce, new surroundings. In contrast to CENTAURY, the patient knows what s/he wants, but is easily influenced by other people to do otherwise.
34. WATER VIOLET: Treats patients who are proud, reserved, sedate types, occasionally superior, in whom there is little emotional involvement, but who are reliable and dependable.
35. WHITE CHESTNUT: Treats persistent unwanted thoughts, preoccupation with some worry or episode, mental arguments, constant inner dialog.
36. WILD OAT: Helps determine patient?s intended path in life.
37. WILD ROSE: Treats resignation, apathy, patients who are drifters who accept their lot, making little or no effort toward improvement; those who lack ambition.
38. WILLOW: Treats patients who experience resentment and bitterness, who have an “it?s not fair” and “poor me” attitude.
Life’s problems getting you down? Well let’s see. Maybe we can deal with some of them, by looking at some of the most important keys in life, but not all of them. Let’s get together and take a look at a few of them. Maybe something here can help a sentient being resolve or find answers thru self discovery’s keys to understanding. Here they are.
1. Health, 2. Financial, 3. Sexual, 4. Family, 5. Social, 6. Emotions, 7. Job or Role, 8. Past or Future, 9. Identity, 10. Religious, 11. Self Esteem, 12. Music.
Negative; confused, want to believe, but turned off.
POSITIVE; Seeker of truth, beliefs firm but flexible.
Negative; Don’t know who I am, feel phony, using
color as a crutch.
Positive; Satisfied with life, self conscious, know
purpose in life, feel authentic, no color barrier.
PAST AND FUTURE
Negative; Guilt and regret about the past, anxiety
about the future. Unhappy with everything.
Positive; Live in the here and now. Upbeat and full
of happiness. Burned all bridges you crossed. Joy.
JOB AND ROLE
Negative; Boring, not worthwhile, not fulfilling,
wastefull, no future.
Positive; Satisfying, challenging, rewarding.
setting future goals.
Negative; Cry easily, anger, out of control, lose
temper often, irrational behavior.
Positive; Maintain cool calm center, sorrow and
or anger when appropiate.
Negative; Fear, withdrawl, shyness, feel oppressed,
inner hangups, anti, too much drama.
Positive; Outgoing, love given and received, feel free,
open-minded, societal, balanced emotional behavior.
Negative; Conflicts, discord, non-communication, not
supportive, selfish, love not there in the home.
Positive; Harmonious, honest, open, all members equal,
love given and received openly, sharing, supportive.
Negative; Not satisfied, guilty, anti oriented, not romantic,
infidelity, careless habits, irresponsible behavior, sick.
Positive; Satisfied, trust, healthy orientation, physical and
spiritual levels of bliss, feel loved.
Negative; Not enough, losers outlook, living beyond your
means, negative work ethic.
Positive; Have enough, marriage is solid, living within
your means, winners outlook, positive work ethic.
Negative; sick, weak, alcohol or drug abuse, useless
addictions, mental and emotional burnout, helpless.
Positive; Strong, well, energetic, tuned in body and mind,
clear of maladies created and not created by you.
Negative; Low drive, no ambition, feel useless, down, not
wanted, feels like a nobody.
Positive; Feel energized, ambitious, useful, up to it, wanted,
loved, worthy, feel like somebody that’s worth something.
Negative; Ugly lyrics, harmful to hear, cursing, deviant
tone, nonsensical, not soothing, demeaning, excessive.
Positive; Good lyrics, wonderful, romantic, spiritual, not
deviant or demeaning, lovely, of good report. Soft
Please forgive me for not putting this writing in chronological order like I started off with above and below. My bad. I did not notice this till I had spent several days on it, and hit the “publish to web” button. Hopefully are given a few keys to yours or a loved one’s inner turmoils and troubles. There are more keys I am sure, that you the reader, probably has a few of your own. May God bless all who spends the time to peruse my words/keys to life. Live a good life and prosper in a positive manner in all ways. Blessings.
“IT” is a vague word that many use today without thought, as to what is being said. An automatic response to someone’s question, especially when that person is looking for a specific answer. Without thought we say ‘It will get better, or it will go away, or God will take care of “it.” If you do not know what it is, then how do you suppose that God is supposed to know? Okay, God knows everything, right? God knows everything because he can experience everything thru every creature’s senses everywhere. God is Spirit, that’s the way Spirit works, especially THE SPIRIT. So, when you know and God knows, the both of you are in the same thought process of knowing and sharing words at that instance of time.. Words make laws, therefore you are in accord with the law. You cannot fail. Spiritual laws are immutable, meaning, they never change.
You have to know what you are talking about, at least, as best a you can, to describe “IT.” God saves souls, but it is up to you to save your own ass. Develop a personal relationship with yourself, then you will have already walked thru the door of knowledge into the realm of all understandings..
“IT” must be given a name, in order to be identified and correction of the problem is administered. You cannot heal a disease unless you know it’s name by you and the Doctors. You cannot find out where your destination point is unless you specifically know where you are going, by identifying the person, place, or thing, that you seek. You cannot correct errors in problems unless you identify the error. This way, collectively, thru others you will have help in numbers, focused on your “IT” that has a name.
The greatest Teacher that has ever existed on earth, that we know of, was Jesus the Christ. He would come upon people that were possessed by Demons and Diseases. The first thing that he would do, he would identify the existing Disease or Demon inside the sick person, and demand that it comes out of that person. He would give “IT” a name. The Demons or Disease would recognize him and leave, because “IT” had been called out by the Master, and recognized, and given an order to leave. Power from above.
You and I all have an inheritance to this Mastership, if we only believe in ourselves and The Higher Power that is granted to each and everyone of us in different measures. Some of us has more, some has less, but we all inherit what we can bear, inside ourselves because of our inherited images are being created in the likeness of The God of all creation. Therefore you too have the Authority to do so. All you need is a little bit of faith, and believe these words of wit.
Take leadership of yourself and take control of you. You are responsible since you are the one that lives inside of a house of flesh and blood. You are a spiritual being living inside of this thing. Take responsibility of your house, before your house falls down and decays into nothingness, having never been able to fly and feel freedom. Words are our power, use them correctly. Dispel calling things that you know, an “IT.” You are being vague and confusing to yourself and others by saying this sort of word. Not being specific or real. Be real, know what you are talking about.
Do not live a vague life with no purpose, not knowing where you are going, talking about “IT” will take care of itself. “IT” will not. You have to do the hard work. If you make ONE step toward the Creator and sustainer, the Creator and sustainer will make and untold amount of steps toward you. It is so decreed to be that way. Take responsibility of your understandings according to the Word and Live and be recognized, as something wonderful and gloriously made. Standing above all creatures of the earth. Get rid of “IT” and be real, and specify, because “IT” has no power, no identity. But YOU do!
Developing powers of observation and awareness. A walk from and to my home in my neighborhood, observing in detail my surroundings. The following exercise of mind will be told in a Cryptic style.
1. Today is a cloudy and overcast day, but the temperature seems nice.
2. Geraldine has installed a security light at the rear of her home.
3. Ronald has a new layer of topsoil in his yard. I didn’t realize that he needed this.
4. The Bingo Hall has closed, due to the influx of Gambling here in my hometown. The parking lot is empty and desolate, when at one time it teemed with the comings and goings of patrons trying to win a few dollars. Hoping to get lucky while losing their hard earned cash that is severely needed at home.
5. Tony’s Doughnuts, is no longer open for business. Too much pressure and stress from mean spirited people of the night and day. Now vandalism has taken it’s toll, the store looks very sad.
6. A small grocery store on my left across Plank Rd. is burned out. Inside sits a settle aged gent, or vagrant looking as vacant and burned out as the building itself. Wonder what’s going on in his mind?
7. A bag of clothing on the sidewalk in front of St. Vincent DePaul’s used goods store. It’s contents spilled out or thrown out, by someone looking inside for useful things.
8. Across Choctaw St. is an old building with a new sign, that reads: Caligula. Hope this new owner fares better than the last one.
9. The large Catholic Church’s parking lot is overflowing, out into the sidewalk with worshippers cars, and vans, and trucks. Plenty of business for the Lord.
And I continue my walk thru my neighborhood. Absorbing, in a mindful state of awareness.
10. Good old Burger King, stopped to buy breakfast. I noticed it’s only 9:30 am, only 30-min before breakfast is over. Smells good inside as usual. Paid for my food, waited, gathered my BK bag and left.
11. Walking down Chippewa St., I stopped at the Texaco for orange juice, a newspaper, and a Peanut Pattie – love these things, but my teeth do not.
12. Coming up the walkway to my home, I took an objective view of my rear property – fence on the NW corner needs a new horizontal pole. My yard needs an early February mowing and sprucing up a bit.
13. Nearing the front porch, my house looks like it could use a good paint job, yesterday. It cannot take on the visage of my neighborhood. This is not allowed by me.
14. Inside, my wife is still sleeping, it’s approximately 9:50 am. I call out to her that “breakfast is here”, and she responds in a very sleepy, and cumbersome, drag your sleepy feet type of walk thingie, comes into the living room and commence to chowing down.
I am back inside my cozy home now, pondering my neighborhood walk. What did I Spiritually see? Overall observation: sadness, no real sense of hope. Plastic blank faces, no empathy, hardness, loss of compassion, a negative change of humanity’s inner consciousness, Desolation.
Is it me that I am looking at from the outside, or is it me, on the inside, really looking at harsh reality on the outside? I hope the latter is true, for my sake.
This exercise is also a form of objective thinking. Looking at facts and conditions without malice or distortion or bias. No judgment casted. It simply Is what It Is. I hope my exercise up there attained it’s goal of helping someone somewhere in this dear world, to wake up, to show you how to start practicing, and developing your own sense of awareness wherever you are. Keep watch of this world, as the element of surprise is your greatest enemy. You never know what is coming at you, to rend and to destroy. Watch your own back, elevate your own sense of consciousness. Watch!
It only takes ONE to save the world. The ONE is inside of all of us. We are the culmination and original reason for all of this creation. We are not only in the Universe, the Universe is inside of us. Subatomic particles that exist inside of us are being found in Space Dust and on other planets and comets. These selfsame particles are not found on earth. They also disappear when we pass away. Scanning Electron Microscopes can see these particles while we are alive, then they are gone. US humans are the most unique creatures in the Universe and we in it. We humans carry the GOD seed. That seed comes from nothing and becomes something. It is US. WE are it. That three letter word up there is the simplest common denominator to explain the most complex entity in existence. We have the power as ONE to save the world, but separately we will save nothing. Self discovery is the final frontier. Get to know who you really are.
Space and Oceanic discovery is nothing compared to the discover of our planet and US. Inner Space is the final frontier.
But, alas and alack, the US will not wake up to this built in powerful inheritance and responsibility, or walk the straight and narrow, or do that which is Right, True, and Lasting. Those three words defines WISDOM. For Lack of Vision mankind will surely fail, thusly we all will fail. The ONE True Creator will have to do this for us.
The thread that connects all of this is found in the books of the world. You just have to digest a lot of right information to be able to see this. All of my writings are based upon real information gleaned for years and years of studying various tomes of the world, and being online for over 30-yrs. Believe and you shall see. Look and you will find. Peace.
Some mourn at funerals, and show sorrow and a sense of loss, some show happiness at funerals, and some just throw your carcass into the ground with no fanfare either way. It depends on the mindset of an indigenous geographical area. It also depends on the type of connection that people had for each other. Some are naturally sad at losing a loved one, then goes thru a grieving period, some are happy and relieved for various reasons of acquiring wealth, or other selfish reason and do not grieve at all.
Whatever your personal motive is, here is something to think about and ponder. The human soul cannot die because it is everlasting, according to the Good Book. The flesh and blood will die, because it is only temporary. So whenever someone passes away from this earth, according to their faith and God’s grace they will be continuing on an everlasting journey to Heaven. No need to ponder that other place, we all know what a horrible place it is supposed to be, according to the scriptures. We don’t want to go there. All persons that physically passes away is free from the dictates and sufferings of this world. They are free, we are not. The living mourns or cheers, accordingly to their relationship with the expired person. The living is left on earth to face the dictates and sufferings of this world accordingly to the way they live their lives. Some suffer some do not.
So get out and about people, travel to another country, see the world. Get a broader view of humanity, let go of the narrow minded view. Be happy, live your own life with greater purpose and poise, and seek truth, understandings and salvation. Shut down your iPad, your Androids and small screen gadgets that shows a small view of everything. Look up into the sky, there is an endless amount of wonderment and beauty out there, with a much larger view. Talk to someone close to you, that you can touch and love, not someone far away on a social website. We only need one GOOD FRIEND. Trust me on this one. Your life will be simpler and you will have someone close to bond with in real time.
Just move right along, nothing in this world is worth ranting and raving over. Tomorrow is a new day. I guarantee that the sun will rise. ;- ) http://www.LovologyResearchProject.com
Here is the proof of Jesus’s words in relationship the the “FISH” that was inscribed on the object that was found at the “Patio Tomb” in Jerusalem. Read and believe.
This finding sets a defining tone among many other findings to the prior real existence of the Jesus. Just relax your mind and explore the power of this knowledge.
Introducing, my first book. Lovology Research Project Book I, practical meditation. This book/manual contains my findings thru research, about the benefits of meditation and it’s wide array of methods around the world to acheive the desired calming of the mind. You can choose your own type of discipline or method that you desire. As long as you experience the overall calm and control of your mind to better your life’s desires and positive benefit of a focused inner spirit to help calm your nerves, body, mind and soul. These manuals are sold by me thru the Lovology Research Project. If anyone is interested in inquiring about or receiving a copy of the book/manual, please send an email to me: Dr. Love, firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will send to you the requested donation amount plus shipping and the address to Lovology Research Project in the USA.
No spam or negative communications allowed from this Blogsite.
This book/manual is copyrighted in the Library Of Congress, since 2008. Due to a lack of funds I had to publish it myself. I am happy with the small results and good words from the souls that I meet in person and online.
This is a personal ministry of helping others survive our world. Not a big business. I charge no set fees for my services. I am also available for speaking and motivationals, within a limited distance from my hometown of Baton Rouge, La. Donations only accepted for my work. I am an ordained minister, in a specialized ministry for the chosen few.
I apologize for not having a picture of the book on my site. I am new at this. Irregardless of my temporary handicap, I will email you a picture of the cover of the book/manual if you like.
Lovology is alive and well. Thank you