“To Teach, Counsel, Educate and help Heal the Chosen Few”
TOOLS FOR THE MIND
- Philosophy; to search for the truth. The synthesis of all learning.
- Religion; belief systems and their Gods.
- Psychology; the science of mental processes and behavior.
- Ontology; the study of being, a state or quality of having existence.
- Epistemology; the studies of the nature or origin of words.
- Cosmology; the study of the structure of the Universe.
- Ethics; right or good behavior, moral principals.
- Dignity; to have honor, prestige, high self esteem, poise, self respect and good appearance.
- Virtue; moral excellence, good qualities.
- Integrity; rigid adherence to a code or standard set of values. Unimpaired soundness, whole and complete. A mental or physical adhesive that binds things together.
- Wisdom; that which is right, true or lasting (God gives us this freely), the most important tool for the mind.
- Metaphysics; the study of first principals and ultimate realities, causes and their effects. Including Ontology, Epistemology and Cosmology, as well as Holistic thought. A speculative and Critical Philosophy.
- Last but not least: I am a Theocentric Philosopher and Metaphysician that believes in God Therefore, go inside your Heart and Mind. God wants to talk to you too. May tomorrow be good to you. Peace-out.